We believe that it is important to have regular opportunities to meet your fellow researchers and get to know the research activities at the department.
The faculty talks are occuring monthly with a focus on our department’s ongoing research, and are on rotation among the groups. We suggest to structure of the seminars in a 20 minutes introduction by the group leader, and 20 minutes for presentations by 1-2 young researchers. The group leaders should introduce their overall research activities and explain the techniques they use. Moreover they select the people from their lab to present projects.
The seminars take place in the faculty club, with time for questions after the talks. After the talks, there will be food and drinks.
|28-05-15||Martin Lauritzen||Sanne Barsballe Jessen & Krzysztof Kucharz|
|19-08-15||Kenneth Madsen||Thorvald Faurschou Andreassen & Simon Erlendsson|
|16-09-15||Jens Rekling||Wiktor Phillips|
|11-11-15||Thue W. Schwartz|
|20-01-16||Jens Bo Nielsen|
|16-03-16||Jakob Balslev Sørensen|
|date not set||Claus J. Løland|
The complete list with research groups at INF are listed below
- Brain Research and Integrative Neuroscience Laboratory.
- Eye Pathology Laboratory
- Molecular Neuropharmacology and Genetics Laboratory.
- Molecular Pharmacology Laboratory
- Neural Control of Movement Laboratory
- Astrocytes and Motor control (Nicholas Caesar Petersen)
- BioMechanics (Erik Bruun Simonsen)
- Cerebral palsy, Spasticity & Neurorehabilitation (Jens Bo Nielsen)
- Cognitive motor neuroscience (Mark Schram Christiensen, Jens Bo Nielsen, Jesper Lundby-Jensen)
- Motor Learning & Neuroplasticity
- Mouse Spinal Motor Control Group (Claire Meehan)
- NerveLab Group (Minai Moldovan, Christian Krarup)
- Sensori-motor systems Group (JensRekling, Henrik Jahnsen, Jens Midtgaard)
- Spinal cord injury, exercise and neuroplasticity (Hans Hultborn)
- Neuronal Signaling Laboratory
- Laboratory of Neuropsychiatry
- Laboratory of Neural Plasticity